With iCloud for Windows 10, you’ll have your photos, videos, mail, calendar, files, and other important information on the go and on your Windows PC.
Get everything you love, on every device you use
When you download and set up iCloud on your Windows PC, your photos, videos, mail, files, and bookmarks are accessible on all of your devices. If you need help, you can find solutions to common issues or learn more about iCloud for Windows 10.
- How to Enable and Setup Windows Hello in Windows 10
- How to remove windows 10 advertisement
- How to fix start menu button on Windows 10 not working
- How to find lost files after windows 10 upgrade
- How to use Remote Desktop to connect to Windows 10
- Windows 10 change settings and control panel options
- [solved] This App Is Preventing Shutdown Windows 10
- thumbnail not showing in windows 10
- how to sync my settings in windows 10?
- video playback settings in windows 10
One convenient home for all of your photos
Use iCloud Photo Library on your Windows PC to download all of the photos and videos from iCloud to your computer, or upload your Windows Pictures library to iCloud. And when you turn on iCloud Photo Sharing, you can share your captured memories with just the people you choose.
Get started with iCloud Photo Library:
- Open iCloud for Windows.
- Next to Photos, click Options.
- Select iCloud Photo Library.
- Click Done, then click Apply.
You can manage and delete your photos and videos from the Photos app of your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, and on iCloud.com.
DOWNLOAD ICLOUD FOR WINDOWS 10 :